Major Retailers Want To Give Our School Money!
Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift certificates from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift certificates that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including Pick ‘n Save, Home Depot, Kohl’s, CVS, Kwik Trip, and many, many others.
How it works:
- Retails sell us gift cards at a discount
- Families purchase the gift cards for full face value
- School keeps the difference in revenue
- The retailer gets cash up front and repeat business
- You get a powerful fundraising alternative that involves no selling
- Maple gets a regular source of revenue
- Great gifts for birthdays, graduations, teachers, stocking stuffers, holidays…
- Life easy – get gift cards to pay for groceries, gas, dining out (money you would spend anyways)
Please consider buying gift cards through our scrip program. We have made an average of $350 from the four months that Maple participates. Sales are offered in September, November, February, and May. The money earned is used to support our Home & School sponsored events.